CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE SUBMITTED
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS CLOSED
Authors are requested to read the instructions below before preparing and submitting the abstract.
Abstracts are subject to blind peer review.
Abstract acceptance, program scheduling and the form of presentation will be communicated via email only to the person entered in the Address for Correspondence section.
Abstracts will be approved on their merit and should present original work that has not previously been published. Work should be new, of local, regional or global relevance, innovative and relate to one of the below topics:
- sustainable food systems;
- global phosphate rock production and reserves;
- phosphorus use efficiency in mining, agriculture, food processing;
- phosphorus recovery and reuse;
- phosphorus pollution and waste; or,
- sustainable phosphorus strategies and global governance.
Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentations. Digital poster presentations that will be screened on an ongoing basis may also be available to presenters.
Preparing your abstract:
- All abstracts must be written in English. Text should be entered in upper and lower case. Please do not type abstract titles or abstract text ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The abstract must include one specific sustainable P idea that you would like to orally present at the Summit and a brief description of your research area. Only standard abbreviations may be used.
- Abstract word limit is 150 words, plus one figure or picture. No references necessary.
- Classify your abstract by indicating the category that reflects the content of your abstract. Classification is limited to one category only.
Abstracts submitted for presentation will be published exactly as submitted. Copy should be checked for accuracy and misspelling prior to submission.
Do not send multiple submissions of the same abstract. Note your abstract submission number and password for access to your abstract for editing prior to the submission deadline.